Sunday, January 11, 2009

6th January 2009. (Jack In The Box)

James at Jack in the box.
Day 6 and Tony was off to his course again. We dropped him off so we could use the car to go and see Mitchell, so we started early and I took the kids to Jack In The Box Cafe, it was a great time there for 3 hours, I am still shocked I stayed that long, I hate these type of places. We had a lovely lunch there of mixed sandwiches and a bowl of chips, then headed up to Morialta Falls. Half way to the falls we ran out of petrol, so rolled down the hill on fumes to the petrol station, by which time the kids felt sick so we decided to skip the falls today and go straight to the hospital.
At the hospital we bought some lollies and wrapping paper, the paper to wrap Mitchell's presents, the lollies to eat - yum. Then proceeded up to see Laura and Mitchell. I had a quick hold but decided to leave and let the family see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment