Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27th January 2009. (back to school)


I believe this is where my blog will start getting done weekly due to severe lack of time for me and my things. Kids went back to school and I promised myself I would not stress over everything that happens, I will find other ways around things that come up. Good timing as Tony tried to get the codes we needed for the kids to do the Premiers Be Active challenge as I want to do it in term 1 while the kids have all their sports, school was so not helpful, didn't really want a bar of it. This is proberly why only 6 kids got it last year at the school. Anyway back home an a quick email to the organisers and the kids are doing it, without the school's help, which should really upset the school if the kids win the school the money that goes with it, as we decided to donate it to a small country school that needs help and is willing to help it's students.

Holly missed the kids and I was sick of being asked to have a picnic with her. Tony tried to bake cookies with her, but that didn't work. We tried movies and hide and seek......when the kids got home I thought it would be ok but that just gave her reason to shout at them. There is no winning with that girl, I was never that bad, not even through puberty.

We are in a heat wave at the moment and regrettably our pool is green, we need to go and buy a pump, so off to the shops tommorrow and fingers crossed they are not that expensive and its a quick job to clean, I miss not swimming with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment