Thursday, January 15, 2009

16th January 2009 (Smith Family Fun Day)

Off to another Smith Family fun day today, this one had more people there but it seemed to be feral kids with no parents......(I am not complaining, I am not complaining - keep saying it and it might sink in) Kids went on the jumping castle, did painting, mini golf, made bookmarks, cards, balloon people, origami and blew bubbles. James and Amy had their face's painted and it was as if another kid had done it, I have since come home and found all the prices for my kit, and I should be back into facepainting by the next holidays. For lunch we had a lovely BBQ of kranski's then took the kids to Denise's while we went to Leanne's to get our hair cut's. I feel alot better with short hair, but I look like a weirdo, it's all wrong :(

Before-













After -









Girl's also played netball tonight and won 3 goals 0, Sarah scored 2 of the goals and is quite pleased with herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment