Saturday, January 24, 2009

23rd and 24th January 2009. (St Kilda)




24th January 2009.
A quiet day bathing the kids, hair, nails, ears....all getting ready for school stuff. Also I sat with my diary for a while and tried to work out our first school term, I hate never having time to scratch myself and I want to work out how I can change it. So my diary and I got to know each other very well today.
Holly hates me after combing her hair lots so she has asked to sleep at her Nanny's, yeah a quiet night! Sarah also thought of a sleep over and phoned my mum, I have now lost all the girl's and am very thankful. Tony and I took the boys down St kilda to go fishing for a while. It was very interesting to say the least.
A landmark that reminds me of St Kilda.
While Tony set up, I took the boys to the playground, first off was the boat, I hate the boat at the best of times but later in the day is worse as we found out. We discovered two grown men in a somewhat difficult situation which left me to explain stuff to the boys...hmmmm I suppose I will laugh later. This made the playground a very quick stop as I just didnt want to be there to see more.
Back to Tony and he had caught us the smallest thing he calls a fish....Then matched it with it's twin. So we moved on to the other side of the shops and caught nothing there. Loads of mozzie bites though and we had a good old laugh.
How does he expect to feed a family of 7 with this?
The scarey thing was Luke measured to see if it would feed us!
A man and his teenage son pulled in their boat and the man was stepping onto the jetty thing.....splash!!! Gees it was funny, he was so funny with it and his son didnt help by quickly grabbing his phone to phone mum and tell her.


23rd January.
A nothing day really, relaxing at home, playing wii and just chilling for a while.
Girls played netball later in the day and won yet again. I think the heat has got to Sarah, even down to her asking to come off the court for a while, I was not too hapy when her coach said no, but Sarah didn't let me speak to her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment