Thursday, January 29, 2009

30th January 2009.

Well we have one day left of January, so I sat down and looked at the blog and I am absolutelly amazed at how much we have got tdone this month, I am so glad I started the blog or I would be sitting here thinking we have wasted a month doing nothing but always being busy.
This past week with the kids at school has been quiet to say the least but it has been too hot to enjoy as we are in the middle of a heatwave, 45 degrees here for the last 2 days. Tony has managed to fix the pool to the best he can at the moment but we really need to save up for a new pump and filter to be able to use it properly. Still we all enjoyed a late night dip last night, not sure what the neighbours would have thought though.
All sports were cancelled this week due to the heat so we have had more us time to sit back and relax, I have actually found the time to sit and watch some tv and even a movie. Girls fundraising for netball is over today, they were selling Krispy Kremes, I am so glad it is over, I forgot how much I hate fundraising things, asking people for money they just do not have.

No comments:

Post a Comment